Budget Fashion Style.

credit : gatsby boutique

Fashion is always associated with woman, style, and everything in between. As for me, fashion is more than the way I expressing myself. It is something that so pure and it reflect the personality of those who wear it. I never think that I found myself being happy with all of those fashion show, fashion instagram, fashion magazine, and even diy of how you make your own clothes. Yet, here I am deciding to start this so-called fashion blog as a fashion journey for me. As I gone to deep on the internet and finding that almost all of the fashion blogger, fashion instagrammer, and fashion youtuber always wearing some fancy clothes that I can't afford. Mind my financial condition and college life. I want to make this blog as a budget fashion style blog.

Actually while deciding to make this blog, I find it hard to believe that this idea will come into real thing. It is indeed a challenge for me. As I grew up being a girl who does not have much confidence in myself such as beauty appearance and fashion style, I try to come out from my shell and doing something that I never tried before. Although I am fully aware that fashion is used to be something that limit myself, since I found a lot of people with the same condition with me being brave to tell the world who they are, I think I can handle it. Oh yes, being overweight and have low self-esteem is something which always brings me down when it comes into fashion and beauty things. 

Fun fact!
I can not use make up!

As I surrounded by people who always care with their beauty and health, I think it is affect to me and I will do my best to appreciate myself even more. Thus I want to encourage myself to become who I really am. Like Moana, Rapunzel, pocahontas, Jasmine, Belle, Mulan, Tiana and all of the princess, queen and people out there that empowering themself by their inner awareness of their inner beauty. 

Talking about what kind of style that I like, I like a clean, yet boyish and lovely style. I love pastel colors, especially baby pink and baby blue color. I also like minimalism style like uniqlo and muji syle. It give calm reaction towards myself. In contrast, it also give my purse some kind of illness that make her really thin like a paper. 

Oh yeah, you do not have to worry about seeing me with my not-so-good pose everytime. I will ensure that I will post decent photo that tolerable for your eyes. 

Thank you for reading this and keep supporting me and spread the love to the world!

Please subscribe and comment this blog.

Peace and love budget fashion style!

xoxo.

Comments